PCHS STUDENT ACCOUNT
PCHS Student Online Account Video
This short 6 minute tutorial will walk students through the basics of their PCHS student online accounts. This video covers the following topics:
- How to figure out your USERNAME and PASSWORD
- How to change your password
- Main PCHS Online Educational Technology Systems
- Using Single Sign On (SSO) to access your multiple accounts
We highly recommend each student watch this video before trying to access their accounts.
HOW DO I FIGURE OUT WHAT MY LOGIN AND PASSWORD ARE?
How to Change Your PCHS Account Password
- Sign in to https://go.palihigh.org/login with your school account.
- Go to Settings > Password > Change your password
- Enter your old password.
- Create a new password and confirm it.
- Select Submit to finish and change your password.
Setting up your PCHS Single Sign-On (SSO) Account Self-Service Password Reset
This short tutorial will walk students through the basics how to set up their SSO account. When students login for the first time with their default password they are forced to set up Self Service Password Reset which allows students to reset their own passwords. Students will set it up using personal information for verification like: personal cellphone, personal email, answers to 5 security questions.